Welcome to ONESource Moving Solutions for Seniors. We are professional move managers who can plan, coordinate and organize every detail of your moving process. We screen and qualify third party resources you may need, such as antiques dealers, movers, real estate, and waste removal.
ONESource Senior Move Managers have significant experience, resources and approaches that save you money, reduce stress and produce quality results. We offer a menu of services to meet your needs and your budget.
ONESource offers a free, one-hour, no obligation visit. We’ll come to your home, discuss your needs, answer any questions you may have and provide you with a cost estimate.
Visit the Services section of our website to find out how we can help in your unique situation. We look forward to working with you.
Some of our Happy Clients
- I was very pleased with the service I received. It was a difficult move for me. Danielle helped with the decisions that needed to be made. She was always there when she said she was coming. We worked very well together and she understood my apprehension. She instructed Jayne in a pleasant manner – there was no tension. Everything in the brochure was accomplished and done to my liking. Job well done. I have recommended this service to many people. It is much needed. Joan~
- I want to take the opportunity personally and on behalf of my client, to thank you for the outstanding job you did in arranging for the disposal of the contents of my clients residence including the auction that was helped for sale of some of the contents. I truly appreciate your sensitivity in meeting with my client and your professionalism in promptly responding to any questions that I had. I would not hesitate to recommend your company and would be pleased to act as a reference for you in the future. Sincerely yours, David S.~
- Thank you both for the lovely planter and towels. Your thoughtfulness and loving care made this very difficult transition so much easier. I have never forget “you all”… Love and God Bless~Mary
- Well we have finally reached the point of feeling more and more at home here. For the first two or three weeks we both had the feeling that we needed to pack up and go home. Now we know that we are home and home is where we are. Both Marg and I want to express to you our greatest and sincere thanks for all the work you did to make this move as stress free as possible for us. When you reach eighty, one hates to move from what has been your home for twenty –four years to a place that will be your home for the rest of your life. When we moved from our house where we lived for thirty-two years it was not as dramatic as this move had been. With the expert way you made the move right down to the last knife, fork and spoon you took a lot of the anguish we were feeling away. There are no works in the dictionary that we can convey to you and the thanks we owe you for what would have been a disaster had we used any of the movers that are in the yellow pages. That is about all I put in words to say how thankful we both are that you put the article in the newspaper. The timing could not have been better. One more thank you, Marg and Sam~
- Thank you so much for the job done to perfection, with kindness and thoughts for our wellbeing, during, what was a great ordeal for us. Because you are both so caring and understanding of each individual’s needs, everything gets done with the minimum amount of fuss. As you so kindly pointed out, the furniture got moved between 3 to 4 times and now we feel happier with the results. We look forward to a visit from both of you in the near future Thank you and Good luck Magdalen~
- I have had the pleasure of dealing with this company (OneSource Moving for Seniors) over the past three weeks. It is specifically Gay Douglas who has been my contact and angel! Without her capable assistance, I would not have been able to make this move. Let me explain… My husband and I sold our condo on Scott St. and had decided to liquidate all of our contents. We had already gone through our belongings and taken away the few “treasures” we had chosen to keep. Our plans were to hold a contents sale on the civil holiday….but this was not to be. My husband took ill on the Thursday before necessitating an immediate change of plans. Of course neither he nor I could even be in attendance. Fast research led us to “OneSource Moving for Seniors”, and with Gay’s experience and capable expertise, the contents sale proceeded without a hitch. She hastily met with me on minimal notice and carefully listened to our particular needs, attentively making notes for herself. She was well aware of condo rules, and was sensitive to seeing that these were followed. Her crew co-ordinated all the staging and advertising – keeping in touch via blackberry and computer. I was so very impressed with the efficient co-ordination – that I hired her company to follow up on the next two weekends. At this point, I have received processional invoices, cheques for the proceeds of all the liquidation and an empty condo. I have absolutely no reservation in recommending this company! A medical situation caused us to transfer our trust and very quickly to Gay Douglas and her team; recurring satisfaction caused us to follow up on subsequent weekends. She is extremely organized and efficient, but also has the interpersonal skills required. She is an excellent listener, a superb co-ordinator and is attentive to even small details. Yes we have met the deadline for emptying the premises – but this could not have been done without OneSource’s very capable intervention. Appreciatively, Maxine and Lou~